4 servings 45 min
½ Kg Papa Criolla (creole potato / yellow potatoe) “Abuela Emilia”
1/2 cup oil
1 tablespoon of Aji amarillo (liquefied oil and some seeds)
3/4 cup lemon juice
1 pinch of salt and pepper
1. Cook the potatoes and smash to make a puree, to prevent lumps pass through a sieve.
2. Once you have the puree , add oil and mix well until it becomes manageable and soft.
3. Pour then lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Add the yellow pepper to taste.
4. Use a mold the shape you like (square or round) spread some oil to prevent the puree from sticking to it. Put a layer of the puree.
5. Put a layer of egg ( boiled and chopped previously. Put a layer of avocado also previously peeled and chopped.
6.Finish with a layer of potatoes and garnish as you like.